Eyeka is looking for ambitious candidates, with strong personalities and multiple skills in marketing, sales, content management, developers, etc.
PR & Communications Intern6 months internship – Full-time
Location: Paris (8th district)
Salary: to be discussed
Start time: ASAP
We offer rewarding career opportunities, competitive salaries, and a fun work environment right in the heart of Paris. If you have a passion for people, creativity and the web, and if you are looking for a challenge within a fast-growing startup – we are looking forward to your application as PR & Communications Intern.
We want to show the World that eYeka delivers real marketing and media results. As such, we are looking for a smart and media-savvy communication assistant to work with us on our communication and public relations. Your role will be very important as we look to build a strong case study portfolio that will appeal to (1) our clients and prospects, (2) our creative community and (3) the media and general public.
In a start-up, fast-paced, agile and fun environment:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of eYeka’s business and of expectations of the audiences we serve (clients and community members)
- Write case studies based on the gathered information, emphasizing ROI for clients. See some examples on http://www.eyeka.net/stories/
- Develop and format marketing collaterals such as whitepapers, presentations, video case studies (with our production partners).
- Monitor and search the web for coverage about eYeka, all to be gathered on a single page: http://eyeka.pr.co/
- Monitor and search the web for innovations or campaigns inspired by eYeka community members
- Interact with our account managers and clients to gather information about the way our clients used the output from past contests
- Interact with our community managers to get their reactions and testimonials on the way our clients used their output
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently studying or graduated with a degree in communication or media studies, social sciences, arts or similar education
- Excellent fluency in English is a must, any other language is beneficial
- Superior written communication and inter-personal skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Basic knowledge of marketing, public relations, current social media trends and online communication.
- Real can-do attitude, excellent adaptability skills and creativity are highly valued
If you think this is you, please email us at email@example.com with the subject “Communication Assistant” along with a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!