Eyeka is looking for ambitious candidates, with strong personalities and multiple skills in marketing, sales, content management, developers, etc.
Two Community Support Representatives / russian and spanish communities6 – 18 months contract – Full-time
Salary: 20000 euros
Start time: asap
At eYeka, we focus on delivering the best possible experience to our community of creative consumers. As such, we are building an international team to support our creators and assist them in more ways than one.
As part of this team we are looking for Community Support Representatives to interact with a multilingual and multicultural Community.
In a start-up, fast-paced, agile and fun environment:
• Interact and provide support to a community of creative consumers
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the members behavior
• Optimize the daily communication with the members of the eYeka Community
• Monitor and update the contents sites, forums and other communication platforms relating to eYeka
• Moderate the content of the contests run on the eYeka website
• Analyze and recommend media
• Analyze members’ activity and feedback in order to assess our level of service
• Translate specific communications to the Community from English to supported languages
• Contribute to developing and implementing “Best Practices” related to Tools and internal Processes in order to resolve community issues
• Make recommendations for region-specific activities and content in collaboration with the Traffic Manager
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary education
- For russian Community representative: Native Russian required
- For spanish Community representative: Native Hispanic required
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in one of the following languages is highly desired and will be considered as a definite plus:
Russian, French, Simplified Chinese
- Knowledge of current social media trends and online behavior
- Superior written communication and inter-personal skills
- Real can-do attitude
- Excellent adaptability skills
If you think this is you, please email us at email@example.com with the subject “Community Support representatives (russian or spanish)” along with a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Experienced Web DeveloperLocation: Paris
Report to: Head of Research & Development
We are looking for a highly skilled Rails developer to strengthen our technology team in Paris (located near the Champs- Élysées). We’re on the verge of building a new service-oriented architecture using Ruby, Sinatra, Rspec and MongoDB.
These new services will support our current RoR applications to make it more scalable and easier to maintain going forward.
You will be able to proactively recommend you own solutions to enhance the overall experience of both our community members and clients. Ideally, you understand all the technical layers, from User Interface to Infrastructure, from Business Logic to Database management.
Why join us?
• We’re agile. That means test-driven development with tools like RSpec and Selenium. It means pair-programming, refactoring, and state-of-the-art continuous integration, build, and deployment infrastructure.
• We’re good, and always improving. We have daily stand-up meetings and regular retrospectives. We figure out what we’re doing wrong, so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right, so we can make it even better. Working here means you get better at what you already do well, every day.
• We’re passionate. It means we’ve got a real culture. You will be joining a small team that is eager to share their knowledge and learn from others. We try and rotate developers between projects. With us, you may work on five, six, or even more projects in a single year.
This job is clearly not for everyone. You are ready to write applications intended for several audiences: creative consumers (B2C), Chief Marketing Officers (B2B), the rest of us at eYeka (back-office).
We would like you to be smart and very articulate with:
- 3-year experience with Ruby and Ruby frameworks (RoR, Sinatra);
- Server-side technology stack (MySQL, MongoDB, Apache, Phusion Passenger, Amazon Cloud Services);
- Client-side technology: HTML5 (HAML), CSS (SASS), JS (JQuery required, Prototype recommended).
Most importantly, we would like you to love:
- Elegant code, simple to understand and powerful;
- Writing tests and watching them go green;
- Sharing and discussing with your peers;
- Speaking English and French at work (or at least have a willingness to learn!)
In one word if you love what you do, you’ll do what you love with us!
If you think this is you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Experienced Web Developer”.