Remember the Philips Consumer Lighting contest which ended in July 2012 on eYeka? « Bring to life what’s great about LED light bulbs in a very engaging video or animation, » the company asked the creative community, « make your audience interested, engaged and willing to try. » Well eYeka’s community came up with 127 amazing videos, three of which were awarded prizes because of their originality, their creativity and high quality.
One of these videos, No Heat by UK community member Beau, is now being aired on Philips’ YouTube page. « The video was light, funny and has viral potential, » the brand said about Beau’s video in the winner announcement, « it portrayed clearly the benefits of LED bulbs. » Philips is counting on the viral potential of Beau’s cool video to let the world know about the benefits of LED light bulbs. We love it, we share it!
- The Philips Consumer Lighting contest page on eYeka
- The 127 awesome videos received from the community
- The Philips contest winner announcement on eYeka
- Beau’s winning video and profile page on eYeka
- Beau’s video on Philips’ global YouTube page