In a context where the balance of power between consumers and brands has shifted, opening up innovation and marketing to consumers is not an option anymore. By crowdsourcing creative ideas on a global scale directly from consumers, companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever or Bimbo have found a secret weapon to market their brands faster and better without the hurdle of transforming their entire organization into a creative powerhouse.
Companies who choose to involve consumers in their innovation and marketing processes are able to make more relevant product, to bring them to market faster and to communicate better.
These companies innovate and market WITH consumers, not just FOR consumers. To introduce you to the logic of co-creation with consumers, we invite you to our « Leveraging Online Co-Creation to Reinvent Innovation and Marketing » webinar. I will cover the following topics through real-life examples:
- What is co-creation and crowdsourcing?
- What expectations should brands have towards co-creation and collaboration with consumers ?
- How to engage consumers into co-creation? What are their motivations ?
- At which stages of the innovation and marketing process is this approach most relevant ?
- How does this impact organizations, and what are the success factors ?
- What is the ROI of co-creation for brands and why is it a key for sustainability?